Sneak Italian Pan Di Stelle Cookies Into Dessert Recipes. Almost everyone agrees with the fact that Italy’s food culture is out of the world. Delicious and rich in texture, foods from the region leave foodies hungry for more. In addition to dinner dishes, there are various kinds of Italian desserts that have been ruling the food world for a long time.
Pan Di Stelle cookies are among the most popular, iconic biscuits from the European country. With origins dating back to several years ago, they are chocolate pastry biscuits filled with various kinds of high-quality ingredients, including wheat flour, cocoa, butter, sugar, and non-hydrogenated vegetable fat.
They are delicious and healthy biscuits that can be eaten with or without a beverage. Apart from that, Italians use them to combine with various other dessert recipes to make them more interesting cookies to gulp at any time.
There are many popular brands from Italy that offer Pan Di Stelle cookies made using traditional recipes. They become a delicious dessert to enjoy anytime. However, there are some creative ways to add some fun to these biscuits. They can be combined with other food items to experience a different taste.
Here are dessert recipes one can try with Pan Di Stelle biscuits:
Pan Di Stelle Milkshake
Milk is the first thing that people see when they open their fridge. However, it is difficult to drink this boring dairy product every day, especially in the case of kids. One can make it interesting by adding Italy’s popular Pan Di Stelle cookies to it.
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- Coffee ice cream
- 1/2 cream liqueur
- Pan Di Stelle cookies
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Take a blender and add milk to it.
- Now, add cookies, ice cream, and cream liqueur to the blender.
- Keep some small pieces of cookies to use them after the blending process.
- Blend the ingredients. Now, pour the mix into a glass.
- Crumble the cookies and put them on top.
Pan Di Stelle Cereal
Cereal is one of the most popular breakfast dishes around the world. Although it’s a healthy dish, not many people love consuming cereal. Many of them have it because cereal is an easy food choice when one doesn’t have time to cook a healthy meal.
Now, there is a delicious breakfast dish that one can have to add a delicious touch to their cereal food.
- Whole wheat flour (1 1/4 cups)
- Coconut oil (1/2 cup)
- Oatmeal (3/4 cup)
- Sugar and brown sugar
- Baking soda (1/2 teaspoon)
- Vanilla (1 teaspoon)
- Pan Di Stelle cookies
- Begin the process by taking a large bowl and adding wheat flour and oatmeal to it. After that, sprinkle some salt over the blend.
- In another bowl, mix a blend of granulated sugar, brown sugar, and coconut oil. Beat the ingredients and add vanilla extract to it. Add cookies to the mix. Make sure it leads to a thick creamy mix.
- Now, add the egg to the mix and beat it.
- Separate the dough into two parts and put them on a wrapping paper to form a log.
- To smooth the dough, roll in back and forth. After that, put it inside the fridge for a few minutes.
- Preheat the oven to around 350-degree Fahrenheit.
- Get the log and slice it into many pieces. Bake it for around five minutes.
How to Buy Pan Di Stelle Cookies
Pan Di Stelle cookies are authentic Italian cookies that people in the region have been consuming for the last several decades. To Experience their traditional taste, one should get them from a reputed supplier who gets its products from Italy-based brands and supplies them to customers’ doorstep. For example, Mulino Bianco Pan Di Stelle cookies are well-known for their high-quality ingredients and traditional recipe. One can get them to try the recipes mentioned above and make their food tastier than ever.