In our regular life, we have to face so many problems every day. And we are finding the solution homemade fly trap to these problems. We are always looking for those solutions which are preferable to us—living a life not that easy task. We have to do so many things to make our life easier.
But sometimes we may have to face some difficulties. Then we realize that living a life is something life living with problems and challenges. But we also know that for getting a better experience and make our life beautiful, we cannot deny those problems. Instead we can solve those problems and make our life beautiful.
We are living in a home. It is a very comfortable place of all we know. But in our regular life, we have to deal with some difficulties, even in our comfort zone. This is a prevalent scenario for everyone’s life. This kind of joint problem is houseflies or fruit flies. These are very annoying and also cause so many issues in our house and even our health. People are applying so many things to get rid of flies.
They buy so many products that can solve this problem. On the other hand, many people love to find a homemade solution to their problems. Because homemade solutions are straightforward to apply, these are safe, and no harmful chemicals are used in homemade products. And the good thing is the cost of homemade products is less expensive than buying products. So this can save our money too. It is perfect to solve your problem by yourself. We are thinking about these much only for houseflies or fruit flies. Let’s talk about this fly.
What is a fly?
A fly or fruit fly or house flies is a small insect. We can find them in our house. They live in a dirty place. For example, dustbin, compost piles, trash bins. That means where organic matter exists. This is the reason for finding them in our house too. In our home, the commonplace of finding flies in the kitchen, our trash bin, or in the place where fruits, potatoes, or even onions are kept.
The flies are not so harmful to us. At a time, we cannot take these flies very quickly. They can spread diseases very easily. They lay down their eggs in the place where organic matter exists and become a mature fly very soon. Many kinds of conditions are spreading by these flies—for example- diarrhea, cholera, food poisoning, and so on. Sometimes, the lack of proper treatment it may create some big problems. So we should be aware of this fruit fly.
To get rid of the fruit fly, we can apply a homemade fly trap that we can do it ourselves. Also, homemade fly traps are straightforward and not harmful at all. We can use those homemade fly traps in our house very quickly, and without taking others’ help, we can do it. It is perfect to solve our problems by ourselves. Also, homemade traps are very organic, and we don’t need to go through the long run for this.
Here we are giving some homemade fly trap ideas that we can do easily by ourselves.
This will be a practical and easy task. These homemade fly trap ideas are given below-
- I was using apple cider vinegar trap.
- Cloves and lemon trap.
- Apply fly strips as a homemade fly trap.
- Left the fresh orange peels in the house.
- Use eucalyptus oil as a trap.
- Vinegar and dish soap as a homemade fly trap.
- Apply cayenne pepper water as a homemade fly trap.
- Use cinnamon as an air freshener as a homemade fly trap.
- Use lavender oil as a homemade fly trap.
- Place a basil plant inside the house.
- Use camphor as a homemade fly trap.
Here are some homemade fly trap ideas. We can do this by ourselves, and these are very easy. It is perfect for us to do the homemade fly trap by ourselves. The process is also straightforward. Now we are going to discuss the process so that you can able to know how easy the homemade fly trap is.
- Using apple cider vinegar trap- The most popular item of homemade fly trap is apple cider vinegar. Take some apple cider vinegar in a bottle. You should cut the bottle from half. Make a funnel with paper and keep the horn in the bottle. Flies will easily attract with the smell of apple cider vinegar and stuck in the bottle. This homemade trap will help you to catch your files.
- Cloves and lemon trap- The other homemade web is cloves and lemon trap. We know that cloves have a smell and flies don’t like the smell of cloves. To get a better result, you can take a lemon and cut the lemon from the half. Stick the cloves inside the lemon and keep this in your kitchen or in the room where flies are found. You can use it until it gets dry.
- Apply fly strips as a homemade fly trap- Fly stripe is a very worthy homemade fly trap. To make a fly stripes, first, you need to take a mixing bowl. Add 1 cup sugar with the same amount of golden syrup.Make a thin mixture and apply the mixture on a stripe. You can get the stripe from the shop. Hang the stripe where flies have found. They will get attracted to it and stuck in it.
- Left the fresh orange peels in the house- Fresh orange peel is another homemade fly trap. We know orange peels have a smell, and flies don’t like the smell of it. It is a very easy trap. Just rub the peel for better smell and keep the peel in your house. You have to change the peel after getting dry unless it won’t work properly.
- Use eucalyptus oil as a trap- Eucalyptus oil can use as a homemade fly trap. Apply some eucalyptus oil in your kitchen or the room. That helps you to get rid of flies.
- Vinegar and dish soap as a homemade fly trap- Vinegar and dish soaps are also a common process of the homemade fly trap. You can make this trip by yourself. Just add some drops of dish soap with vinegar and keep the mixture in your kitchen or the room. Where you need to keep it, this homemade trap will help you to get rid of flies.
Apply cayenne pepper water as a homemade fly trap-
cayenne pepper has a strong smell, and flies don’t like the smell of it. Make cayenne pepper water and keep the water in your home. The smell of this cayenne pepper water will keep the flies away. This is very easy, and you can do it yourself.
- Use cinnamon as an air freshener as a homemade fly trap- The cinnamon also has a very strong smell. Flies hate the smell of cinnamon. You can make an air freshener by using cinnamon and spray this water in your house. That will annoy the flies, and they will stay away. The smell of the cinnamon makes a nice aroma in your house.
- Use lavender oil as a homemade fly trap- Lavender is another aromatic plant. You can get the oil of lavender and use the lavender oil on your house and get rid of flies very easily.
- Place a basil plant inside the house- Basils have a very good smell. But flies don’t like the smell of basils. This is an anti-bacterial plant. Plant basil in your garden so that you can easily get the basil leaf. Keep the basil leaf in your kitchen or in the place where flies have found. Planting a basil tree will also help you to get the advantage of basil.
- Use camphor as a homemade fly trap- Camphor is another way to get rid of flies. We know that camphor has a very strong smell, and that is anti-bacterial. That will keep the insects away, and you can get the camphor very easily in-store. The smell of the camphor is annoying for flies, but it will give you a sweet fragrant in your house.
So these are the homemade fly traps. We can get rid of a fruit fly or normal fly if we are a little more careful. This is another way of getting rid of the homemade fly trap. We can do some simple tasks to keep them away.
These are given below-
- Keep the trash bin outside of the home.
- Ripe fruits should keep in the fridge.
- Clean the kitchen every day.
- Always close the bin lid.
- Keep clean the dishes clean.
- Don’t uncover the ripe fruits.
The homemade fly trap is very awesome. But it is good to find a solution before it becomes a very big issue in your life. For that, we have found these tasks. These are the one kind of homemade solution of flies.
This is very useful too. Now let’s discuss those points below-
- Keep the trash bin outside of the home- Flies loves the dirty place where fermentation works. We keep the dust there. So flies can easily grow there. We should keep the trash bin outside of the home. So that flies cannot grow inside the house.
- Ripe fruits should keep in the fridge- Flies get attracts of ripe fruits very easily. They grow there, and that is very harmful. That can destroy your fruit too. So it will be a wise decision to keep the ripe fruit inside the refrigerator. It will keep your fruits safe also, flies don’t grow in your house.
- Clean the kitchen every day- Cleanliness should be the priority of any house. We know that the kitchen can get dirty very easily as we cook there and work there for a long time. Suppose we don’t clean the kitchen properly, then flies can grow there very easily. We have to clean the kitchen sink too as we clean our food there. After cleaning the food or dishes, we should clean the sink properly.
- Always close the bin lid- We knew it before that flies can easily grow in a bin because trash is kept there. So we can use a tight lid for the bin. So that flies cannot get into there and grow there. We have to careful when we are buying a trash bin for our house.
- Keep clean the dishes clean- We shouldn’t leave the dirty dishes for a long time. Flies can grow there very easily. We should clean the dishes immediately after using them. That will help us to get rid of flies.
- Don’t uncover the ripe fruits- When we are eating ripe fruits, we shouldn’t uncover the ripe fruits. We should always use a lid when keeping ripe fruits or serving it to our guests. That is a very good way to keep your fruits safe from flies.
A homemade fly trap is very amazing for all of us. You can do this by yourself. Also, solving problems by ourselves is a very respecting task. You will get compliments from your family members and others. A homemade fly trap can help you to find an easy solution for these annoying flies without buying chemical products from outside.
FAQ of the homemade fly trap.
Question- How can I make a homemade fly killer spray?
Answer- Take a spray bottle. Add a few drops o dish soap with some warm water. Apply this spray directly on the flies.
Question- Are homemade fly trap worthy?
Answer- Yes! You can do it yourself, and it will give you a proper solution.
Question- Can I use honey as a homemade trap?
Answer- Yes! Flies are get attracted to honey also.